Hestia considers proposals from a variety of organizations.
The proposals must benefit MIDDLE SCHOOL students within the geographic boundaries of the Santa Fe Public Schools, adding positively to their life experience in the areas of academics, arts, sciences, athletics, health and well-being.
The 2021/2022 grant cycle is now closed.
Granting Process & Funding Schedules
In an effort to shorten the funding cycle from the submission of applications to the distribution of funds, the Santa Fe Hestia Fund granting process will now be divided into Summer Programs and School Year Programs, each with a separate timeline for submission of applications, site visits, and announcements of funding, as follows:
2022 Summer Programs and 2022/23 School Year Programs
- November 1, 2021
- Call for applications will be posted on the Hestia website at https://hestiasantafe.org/.
- November 1 – 30, 2021
- Applications accepted for both 2022 Summer Programs and 2022/2023 School Year Programs.
- November 30, 2021
- All applications must be submitted (regular mail or email) by midnight on Tuesday, November 30.
- January 1 – March 30, 2022
- Site Visits for School Year programs will be scheduled.
- Note: NO site visits for Summer Programs during this grant cycle.
- April 30, 2022
- Announcement of funding to grantees for 2022 Summer Programs and 2022/23 School Year programs.
Summer Programs – 2023
- March 1 – 30, 2022
- Applications accepted for 2023 Summer Programs.
- March 30, 2022
- All applications must be submitted (regular mail or email) by midnight on March 30, 2022.
- June 1 – 30, 2022
- Site Visits for 2023 Summer Programs.
- September 30, 2022
- Announcement of funding to grantees for 2023 Summer Programs.
School Year Programs – 2023/24
- November 1 – 30 2022
- Applications accepted for 2023/24 School Year Programs.
- November 30, 2022
- Applications must be submitted by regular mail or email by midnight on November 30, 2022.
- January 1 – March 30, 2023
- Site Visits for 2023/24 School Year Programs.
- April 30, 2023
- Announcement of funding to grantees for 2023/24 School Year Programs.
All announcements, applications, and other grant-related information will continue to be posted on the Santa Fe Hestia Fund website. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the overall goal is to encourage students to gain successes and stay motivated to remain in school through high school graduation, the more immediate goal is to offer students enriching opportunities. Though funding programs has been Hestia’s emphasis, strategic initiatives will also be considered.
Organizations can apply individually or in collaboration with other groups to provide a more comprehensive program.
**Please note the Hestia Fund follows a guideline of funding our grant partners for no more than three consecutive years. This guideline does not assure consecutive funding during the three-year term as each organization’s performance is evaluated yearly. Then the organization must “sit out” for one year before reapplying for funds. We encourage all grant partners to apply for funding again after the one-year hiatus. For those who are funded by Hestia, this means three years on, one year off.